Fashion evolves and influences the world of outdoor sports.
Outdoor Sports Valley offers you free * access to the watch report made by the design and style office Colorcode and the design office The No Door Project at the Pitti Immagine Uomo 2019 Textile Show, a fashion and design show held from 11 to June 14, 2019 in Florence (IT).
- New fashion trends and their interactions with outdoor sports (materials and finishes, colors, prints and designs, accessories),
- How sustainable development influences fashion brands.
You can view this monitoring report directly on this link.
* Reserved for brands, distributors, retailers and product service providers.
> Innovation Watch, an OSV service
Indeed, as part of the services offered and according to their members expectations, OSV facilitates access to an Innovation Watch for them, whether it is to watch reports made on pre-defined shows, or specialized watches by theme for the whole outdoor sector.
> Target audience
CEO, designers, designers, stylists, R & D managers, technical directors, R & D project managers, marketing managers, …
Matinee Startegic Monitoring
A morning presentation of this report will take place on September 25 at the Turbine in Annecy. This matinee will be associated with a guided tour of the exhibition “Towards the future sports”, organized by the Universities of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region including the University Savoie Mont-Blanc. This exhibition, hosted at the Turbine from September 3 to 29, includes various innovations in the field of sport from collaborative projects between university laboratories and companies.
In particular, a focus will be made on 3 topics related to the “outdoor sports” sector by USMB teacher-researchers.
The interest of collaborating between university laboratories and companies will also be discussed.
– Marie Grospart, Designer and Founder of Colorcode, office of style and design,
– Sébastien Bouffay, Chief Executive Officer of The No Door Project, design office,
– Nicolas Forestier, Vice-President Valorisation of the Savoie Mont-Blanc University,
– Professor-researchers of the University Savoie Mont-Blanc.
To register, please complete the online form
When? September 25 | 08:30 – 12:00
Or? The Turbine Sciences, Place Chorus, 74 960 Cran-Gevrier