The ISPO 2020 edition will be held from 26 to 29 January in Munich and will host nearly 3,000 exhibitors.
The opportunity for 80,000 visitors to find all the innovations in the fields of winter sports, the outdoors and the fitness. The topics of digital, sustainability and eSport will take an even greater place and will also be a vector participation.
Outdoor Sports Valley, in partnership with the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, offers to participate in this exhibition via the Camp de Base support and benefit from:
- Financial support **,
- Turnkey solution for your stand on the collective space,
- Logistical, administrative and management support throughout the project ,
- A catering service at the show,
- Increased visibility through our entertainment program and our communication,
Registrations are open until September 15, so do not wait any longer to confirm your visit.
Do not to contact Victor; victor (at) outdoorsportsvalley.org for rates and conditions
* subject to eligibility for the conditions of the grant
* if your company is not based in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region, or if you are more eligible for this grant, get a grant from other organizations (other regions, DEFI ..). Do not hesitate to contact Victor for more information.